HAER Map Key: 1
Date Built: unknown
Also see the Locomotive Shop in the EBT Virtual Tour.
The Locmotove Shop is a wing of the main shops complex where locomotives could be brought into the building for servicing. It is equipped with two tracks, one for planned out-of-service repairs and one for unplanned in-servce repairs.
The building is one the first in the complex, likely dating from 1882.
Back to Shops Privey
|Click on an image to see larger version|
Forward to Maintenance Track and Pit
|Up to South Wings.|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|