Mile Mark: 30.40
Date Built: 1874
This drift mine serviced the upper Barnett seam. In 1883 a shaft was added into the No.1 Fulton galleries. It was likely rendered surplus by the expanding galleries of No. 1 and No. 5 and was closed in 1890.
The location of the head of the mine is unclear.
Back to RI&C Mine No. 2
Forward to RI&C Mine No. 4
|Up to Robertsdale Yard|
|Up to EBT: Cooks to Alvan|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|