Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: ca. 1910
Published Photos: EBT 223
This structure housed the wood patterns used for casting in the neighboring Foundry. The patterns have since been removed to a cinder block enclosure in the Roundhouse car barn. The safety of the patterns is critical to the railroad, as where they are the only way to recreate parts for the steam locomotives.
Today the house and it's shelves stand empty and unused.
Back to Electrical and Brake Shop
|Click on an image to see larger version||
Forward to Foundry
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|