Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: 1872
Published Photos: AEBT 58
This storage building is reported to have been built in 1872 with the yard, but did not appear at it's current site until the 1904-1911 era. It presumably served another function, as a lumber shed or possibly as the EBT passenger station. The building was expanded since then to join the Ware House.
This building is speculated to have been used to receive shipments of combustable material to keep it separate from general merchandise.
Back to Ware House
Forward to Ware House
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|