Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: ca. 1910
The original Carpentry Shop was what is now the Car Shop. It was redisignated when his building was built late in the 1904-1911 period. This change likely resulted tfrom the EBT's pending shift from wood to steel freight car construction in 1913.
Most if the building was actually used for storage while about one-quarter was used for carpentry work.
Back to Sand House
|Click on an image to see larger version||
Forward to Three-Way Stub Switch
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|