Mile Mark: 25.50
Date Built: 1892
Published Photos: EBT 101
Published Plans: AEBT 40-43
This station was reportedly built in 1892. It was entirely frame and had four rooms on two floors. It was the only other two story station on the line besides Orbisonia Station. It serviced the town of Rocky Ridge, a mining community. By WWII all the small mines in the area had closed and the branch was taken up. The station continued to serve until the end of operations.
The station lost its west wall and roof in the early 1990's and collapsed sometime during 1997. It can be reached by a three-quarter mile walk from the road north from Cooks, where it veers from the EBT.
Back to Rocky Ridge
|Click on an image to see larger version||
Forward to Rocky Ridge Wye
|Up to Rocky Ridge|
|Up to EBT: Saltillo to Cooks|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|